background

Friday, April 27, 2012

Roadkill

I would like to take a moment to pay tribute to the rooster I killed this week. NOT! {well, about the paying tribute part}. I mean, really people, why are you letting your roosters and chickens run around at the corner of a very busy intersection {RIGHT off Hwy. 78}. That’s not very responsible if you like your chickens.


Anyway, I was coming back home from taking Stella to "school" {because I work from home about 3 days a week and it wouldn’t be “working” if she was there with me} and so I turned onto our road from Hwy 78 and THUNK, THUNK! I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a bunch of feathers flying around. So sad.

Blake drove by there about 10 minutes later and confirmed I was a rooster-killer.

For those of my friends from GCA, you might remember that as joke I won the “pet population control” award our Senior year after I ran over the Dalmatian on the way to school {in my sister’s new car}. That was a bad day.

So…all you animals roaming free out in the streets – watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment