background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blake's Baptism

What a wonderful way to start our Easter weekend - the most important weekend in history, the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ!



I cannot even begin to describe how proud I am of my husband. When God brought us together several years ago I never could have imagined all the work that he would do in both our lives. It's been so amazing taking a front row seat to the awesome transformation that God has begun in Blake.


Over the last several months I have seen such an amazing change in the way Blake has been seeking after God. It's convicted me to seek and pursue God and get the passion back for my faith. Blake felt that he needed to be baptized again to symbolize the "line in the sand" from his past. Our Pastor asked if he could film Blake's testimony and baptism as part of a series after Easter. So, today Blake gave his testimony and was baptized. We were all there to witness this public declaration of his faith. All Blake's family as well as my family were there to share in this special, intimate moment.


I wanted to share a few pictures that I took, so I apolgize for some of the blurriness. The filming of the testimony and baptism will be shown in one of the services in the next few weeks. I'll keep ya'll posted as you can go to our church's website to see - http://www.northplacechurch.org/.






1 comment:

  1. What a very special day!! I'm so proud of Blake--and you!!!!

    ReplyDelete