background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Stella Love

My little, big girl is just growing and changing too fast. I am absolutely amazed at what a little sponge she is. She knows all her facial features (i.e. eyes, nose, mouth, ears, head) and also knows her belly and toes. And she definitely wants to see my belly and belly button if she shows me hers. It cracks me up and apparently it cracks her up too, because she just giggles as she gets my belly button! And it never gets old asking her to show you where each little body part is! She has a few other words, too:

Mama
Dada
Bye-Bye
Puh-Puh - puppy
Bak-Bak - backpack
Bah - ball

She points at the ceiling fan and does her little finger around and around. She can moo when we talk about cows and sometimes she can do her numbers when we count her little toes. She is just so happy and such a joy to be around. She's definitely a morning person and starts to get fussy in the evenings {I can't blame her! I do too!}. There's not too much food that she doesn't like, but she's kind of partial to Chik Fil A chicken nuggets. Her favorite toy seems to be her Cozy Coupe that Aunt Brigitte got her for her birthday. She climbs in and out and in and out about a hundred times. She'll bring all sorts of toys and books to her little car and climb in and wave bye-bye to me. She absolutely loves rocking chairs too and will climb in her little chair and just rock herself back and forth and sing "byyyyy byyyyy". She's quite the little dancer when her favorite "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" song comes on and she bounces up and down and cocks her little head to the side. She raises her arms up and twirls her little hands and fingers around - it pretty much makes me melt.

Here are some pics just from this week of Miss Thing playing around.

{PawPaw showing Stella how to rope}



{Stella playing on her little car-thing at Grammy's}




{When I took the carseat base out of the car Stella thought it made a really fun climbing toy}






{She cannot get enough of her backpack and will wear it around the house}



{blurry because she's ALWAYS on the move!}


1 comment:

  1. That backpack is KILLING me. I love, love, love this little girl so very much!

    ReplyDelete