background

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012


I love Fall. I love wearing warmer clothes {I’m SO pale, so in the summer I choose to spray tan for certain events when I don’t want to wear jeans for fear of blinding people with my translucent legs} and I love all the decorations and smells of Fall. I especially love pumpkins. Don’t really know why, but anything that smells, tastes, or has to do with pumpkins – count me in!


So, in keeping with tradition, we went again this year to Owens Big Orange Pumpkin Farm this past Saturday. Stella is just ALL over the place, which is to be expected at this age, but I don’t have any good pictures of her actually looking at the camera. She had a great time looking at the animals and all the pumpkins.

I love my little pumpkin girl!

{I still love to watch her walk on her own - she's so deliberate, it cracks me up}

{these goats wanted food BADLY}

{another photo op I couldn't pass up!}

{She was out of food by this point}

{She was on the third tier by the time I put my camera down}

{sweetest little pumpkin face}

{G-Mommy and Stella}












{Big Orange Pumpkin Farm - 2011}

No comments:

Post a Comment