background

Monday, June 11, 2012

Bag Lady

I thought I’d dedicate a blog to one of my favorite pastimes…shopping. One blog post could never do justice to my retail habits, so I’m going to narrow it down to bags. And even further, I’m going to narrow it down to bags I’ve purchased in the last month.

I bought this little beauty on eBay a few weeks ago. I thought it would be PERFECT for our upcoming beach trip – plus, the pool trips I plan on making this summer. I’m absolutely loving all the hot and neon colors right now…and this bag happens to be by one of my favorite lady’s – Betsy Johnson! Call me crazy, but now I’m looking for a chartreuse swimsuit to match {my need for color-coordinating knows no bounds}.


Then, I have my “every day” bag from Groovy’s in Rockwall. There were three different color schemes to pick from but this one just had my name written all over it. It’s big enough so that I can stuff as much stuff as my heart desires PLUS it can double as a diaper bag when I don’t feel like carrying two bags. On several occasions I’ve stuck a diaper, wipes, and sippy cup in this bag and went on my way without juggling multiple bags.


Last, but not least, is this baby! I ordered this over a month ago from Tiny Tulip when it was supposed to be on back-order until July {thank you Pinterest!}. But it came early! And it’s HUGE, plus it comes with another detachable monogrammed bag inside…two for one – who can pass that up? This bag came in multiple colors plus different color monogramming choices. The choices were a tad overwhelming so I just picked as quickly as I could {or else I would have been changing my mind numerous times}.


So…I’m hoping I’ve satisfied all my “bag” needs – at least until the fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment