background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My {First} Mother's Day

I celebrated my first Mother’s Day this year. I can’t say I didn’t love hearing people say “Happy Mother’s Day” – it made me feel just a little bit special that I am a mom to my beautiful little Stella. I snapped this picture first thing Sunday morning when I went into Stella’s room!


Here is a self-portrait {not my favorite} of Stella and I before we headed off to church.


After church, my sweet sister made us lunch so we went down to her house in Dallas. She had arranged for us to do the Mother’s Day Tour of Homes on Swiss Ave since she lives less than half a mile from there.




Blake took Stella for the afternoon and I got to spend some time with my mom and sis!



The homes were beautiful and I unashamedly love touring people’s homes. I love looking at people’s different decorating tastes and I love to see how people style their homes {which must be why I’m addicting to HGTV}. It was a perfect day.



{I'm hoping Stella will have a little play house like this one day!}


Here are the flowers that Blake and my sis got me!







1 comment:

  1. I LOVED our day together too!! You are a wonderful mommy, and I am so thankful for our precious Stella!!

    ReplyDelete