background

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Bean Bag Chair

Stella got a bean bag chair for her birthday from Blake’s dad, Greg and Lori. And she LOVES it! I’ve never seen her sit still longer than when she’s in this chair {miracle!}.

The first day she got it, she was playing on it and toppled off onto a puzzle and busted her mouth. It was one of the first times I’ve seen her bleed, so I only freaked out a little {not!}. She cried for a second {I’m telling you, she is one tough little cookie} and I quickly gave her one of the teething toys we keep in the freezer, which seemed to work well.


Stella is all over this thing – she’s gotten so good at climbing and pulling herself onto the chair. It’s so cute.






And then, of course, we have Blake pretending that he’s being eaten by the bean bag chair. {I tried this and Stella was not amused – she started hysterically crying! Poor baby – we’re going through an “attached to momma” phase and I’m not minding one bit!}.


No comments:

Post a Comment