background

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love December - I am definitely one of the cheesy people that love everything about this time of year. Plus - it's my birthday month :) It's been a little harder to get into the spirit of things because of how warm it's been, but I'm trying not to let that hold me back!

We've been spending lots of time with family, hanging out at the arena, and just enjoying time together. Here's what we've been up to so far:

{We had a lil shopping adventure at Sheplers}

{Funnel cake @ Canton}

{My momma and me during our lunch break at Canton - I promise we didnt just eat there :)}

{This was my first time to go to Canton this year - highly unusual!}

{We went and explored the woods beside our house}

{I love my new Christmas banner}
{Stella getting more riding time with Sassy}

{Cadillac}
{Blake reading to Stella <3}

{Practicing in Aunt Rachel's salon chair}

{Girls night with one of my bestie's}

{What Blake was doing with Stella during my Girls night}

No comments:

Post a Comment