background

Friday, December 7, 2012

Dallas Zoo


Well, exactly one month ago, on November 7th, we took Stella to the Dallas Zoo. Blake and I worked half days, and my parents came with us and we had so much fun. I think we'll try the Ft. Worth Zoo next time, just because I've heard there are so many more animals there, but we still had fun looking at the different animals and birds. The weather was perfect and it wasn't crowded at all. There was a petting zoo there for the kids and Stella LOVED the goats. She'd try and hug and kiss them, which was just too funny.



{we all LOVED the giraffes - they came right up to you...maybe because we had food?}

{Blake may or may not have gotten in trouble for feeding the giraffe some Teddy Grahams}

{our little family in front of the penguins}

{Stella and G-Daddy}

{Of course the goat needed a hug!}

{Y'all. I do not know what they are feeding these bunnies but thy are bigger than our puppy. Biggest bunnies I've ever seen!}

{Playing in the tunnel with Daddy}

{Blake and Stella}

{Doesn't he just seem mean?}
{Her carousel ride}


{We had not left the zoo longer than 10 minutes and she was passed out}


No comments:

Post a Comment