background

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Swim Lessons Part II

I could not be more happy with the last half of Stella's swim lessons. She was a little fish from her 5th-8th lesson. I'm genuinely surprised at how well she's going under water. We're going to be sure and make it to a pool at least once a week so that we can keep her skills going. These lessons were well worth the money and I plan to do this again next summer with the same instructor!

There's only so many pictures you can take of your child going underwater, but I will show these, nonetheless!! The video's just melt my heart!







And unfortunately, I took these video's before I realized that for YouTube they needed to be horizontal. I'm WAY behind the times and JUST got a YouTube account yesterday!








No comments:

Post a Comment